Corporate Wellness Director
Brenda Athletic Club
Brenda Athletic Clubs is locally owned and operated, with over 9,000 members in Stanislaus County. Since 1978 we have been the area’s largest indoor and outdoor full-service health club. With three locations – Modesto Sport, Turlock Sport and our new BAC Training Center – our family-owned business provides a wide variety of opportunities to enhance healthy lifestyles. We pride ourselves on our safe, clean, welcoming family-friendly environment, knowledgeable trainers and over 30K square feet of training space!
- On-site and off-site personal training
- One-on-one and group personal training
- Boot camps and workshops
- Free weights and functional training
- Cardio equipment
- Tennis (clinics, one-on-one instruction and tournaments)
- Swimming (private swim lessons, open swim and aquatics group exercise classes)
- Full range of group exercise classes including Yoga, Push, Guts & Guns, Muvz, Zumba, mat Pilates and more!
- Day spa with on-site hair salon and massage services
- Sauna and steam room
Socials & Family fun!
- Kid’s Club and family activities!
- On-site business socials, mixers and birthday parties
Preventative Health Pays!
Did You Know?
Health problems are a major drain on the economy with 69 million workers report missing days due to illness each year, reducing economic output by $260 billion annually.
- Preventable illness makes up 70% of all health care claims.
- Sick leave absenteeism is 27% lower at companies with work site health promotions
- 40% percent of health care costs are due to lost productivity associated with poor health
- 26% percent of employees participating in wellness programs reported missing fewer days of work.
Initiate positive change, support your employees, and build better internal bonds with WellCorp, our tailored corporate wellness program. Now is the time to boost morale, improve motivation, and help your bottom line. Healthy employees mean lower insurance claims.
Our motto is “Improving Business by Improving Lives.” And we mean it.
How Wellcorp Can Help Your Business!
- Improve teamwork!
- Change the culture of your company!
- Experience social benefits for the whole team!
- Encourage employee bonding out of the office!
- Opportunity for fun with the whole family!
- Non-traditional team building atmosphere
- Get fit together!
From the court to the conference room!
Our Wellcorp Challenge Programs
Try Our Team Challenges!
Motivate your workforce and create long-term wellness through nutrition, exercise, and healthy habits with team evaluations. Click here for recent company challenges!
A ready-to-go wellness program that promotes walking and active lifestyles. Includes ready-made posters, employee social media communications, tracking sheets, and follow-up surveys.
A smoking cessation program that keeps administrative burdens at a minimum while increasing employee participation using tools such as weekly info packets and multiple surveys.
We provide daily and monthly member visit tracking to help keep employees motivated to workout. Many employers find this to be beneficial as it monitors the participatory behavior of employees to ensure the WellCorp membership is being utilized. Many employers use this tool to create participation contests and also assist with paying a portion of membership dues based on usage.
- Create fun internal contests
- Evaluate company participation
- Real-time statistics to showcase corporate wellness when negotiating insurance rates
Special Wellcorp Membership Benefits
Modesto Sport GM
Wellness Coordinator, Modesto
Wellness Coordinator, Turlock
Wellness Coordinator, Turlock
Wellcorp – Get Started!
Easy & Convenient Corporation Signup
Step 1: Agree on one corporate package rate
Step 2: Employee on-board session in your office
Step 3: Conduct personal fitness evaluation
On-Board Session – in your office!
- In-office signups with wellness coordinator!
- Sign waiver
- Receive scan card
- Take membership photo
- Review special additional service options
Personal Fitness Evaluation – Meet Your Trainer!
- One-on-one fitness evaluation
- Review personal goals
- Assess medical conditions
- Weight & measurements
Additional Service Options
- Tennis Clinic, lessons, camps and tournaments
- Tennis tournaments
- Personal training
- Pilates reformer
- Boot camps
- Towel and locker service
- Massage and hair salon
- Monthly adult socials
- Family movie nights
- Group and private swim lessons
- Kids fun night and fit classes
- Basketball camps and clinics
- Kids zone child care and afterschool program
- Party and business meeting rentals
Discounted Local Partnerships:
- Valley Naturopathic Doctors
- Dubyak Family Chiropractic
- Ashlyn Castro Massage
- Turlock Health Food Store