New App For Your Membership Account!
- Make a Payment Online
- Make a payment over the phone by calling your local club
- Make a Payment at your local BAC facility any time
- Update/Change/Add Payment Information Online
- Update/Change/Add Payment Information at your local club by filling out a Member Service Request Form
- The Primary member is the only person who may cancel a membership
- Memberships must be out of contract to cancel
Cancellations must be filled out by the 5th of the current month to take effect the following month. If you are unsure if you are out of contract please call your local club Turlock (209) 668-3838/Modesto (209) 571-2582 Cancellation exceptions: If the primary member can no longer work out for medical reasons, they may cancel their membership and a Dr.’s note is required. If you move more than 25 miles from a BAC facility you may cancel and you must provide proof of move.
- Submit Cancel Request Online
- Submit Cancel Request at your local club by filling out a Cancellation Request Form
Membership Holds ($10/month)
Primary Members can place their membership on hold for up to 6 month within a 12 month period.
- Hold must be submitted before the 15th of the current month for hold to take effect the following month.
- Exception- Medical holds are free but a Dr.’s note is required.
- Submit Hold Online
- Submit Hold at your local club by filling out a Member Service Request Form